Hi! We’re Daria and Kevin, and we love exploring new countries and going on adventures, as much as possible off the beaten tourist path.
We organize all our own trips online, and we know from personal experience that the most current information is the most valuable. It also takes a really long time to gather the relevant information from different online sources. That’s why we have the Travelhackers blog: to share our know-how on the places we’ve traveled to.
Our goal is to highlight the fascinating possibilities of the digital age and to support you with relevant tips and advice. So it took us no time to come up with the Travelhackers’ motto: “Digital natives explore the world.”
- Traveling allows me to immerse myself in other worlds. That’s why I don’t think it’s ever possible to see everything. The world is constantly changing and is always good for a new adventure.
- I pack spontaneously and fast. My record time is about 10 minutes for a three-week trip. The really essential things are your passport, credit cards, smartphone, and Swiss Schoggi. The rest you can get locally.
- Every time I come back from vacation, I forget the password for my business laptop.
- Our world is a wonderful thing that’s worth exploring. There are places that will cast their spell upon you in a few seconds, places where you can sit for hours and just watch the ocean, the people, or the animals.
- I still have a fear of flying in spite of the fact that I’m flying more and more. Although the worst parts are just the take-off and the turbulence.
- It’s always nice to enable your out-of-office message.
Things to include in your up-to-date travel gear:
- Mac-Book Air 13″
- Nikon D750 mit 20mm und 34-120mm Objektiv
- Samsung S7 EDGE
- iPhone 6S+
- Manfrotto Stativ
- GoPro Hero 4
- Samsung SSD T3 1TB